SPC supports member-led groups and runs its own activities, which cover:
- Campaigning and Consultation – ensuring the voices of older people are hear
- Health and Wellbeing – variety of groups for exercise; helping you make the most of life
- Lifelong Learning – creative and educational subjects such as IT, art and music
- Social Activities – led by people over 50e also provide practical support for other groups across the borough.
- Creative Projects with people over 50s.
- Information and signposting to local activities and services and national organisations,
- Advice on issues such as housing, welfare benefits and debt,
- Holidays and Day Trips to a variety of destinations
And by becoming a member, you will also have:
- Our One in 5 newsletter (with information of interest and benefit to older people) sent to you by post every two months.
- Free Internet access and office software for practice in our IT room