Volounteer With Us
We welcome volunteers from all backgrounds. There are a variety of areas in which you can volunteer, including activities and events, 50+ Advice, creative and local history projects, training or administration.
Volunteer roles at SPC include:
- Reserve receptionist roles
- Set up the Tuesday morning Pop-In group
- Support activities in the Centre by running new groups led by members for instance, Film Club, Music and Reminiscence Club, Local History Group, Recorder Group or the Eye-To-Eye Visually Impaired Group
- Administration roles, e.g. filing, typing and helping with simple administration, or help with keeping Centre literature up to date and in order, e.g. leaflets, notices of events, posters and other media which would be of benefit in the reception area.
- Website editing, production of the newsletter and general marketing.
- Assisting with the bi-monthly mail-outs (e.g., envelope stuffing)
- Assisting with informal IT ‘drop-in’ sessions
- Local volunteer drivers
- Helping a group for people with a visual impairment
For more information, contact Jason Green or Giovanna Cerron on 020 7708 4556 or by email at the above address.