Who We Are
Southwark Pensioners Centre is a well respected 30 year old local charity that supports older people aged 50+ to enjoy healthier, independent and more active lives, in touch with each other and their communities.
At our community resource centre, we work to promote choice, opportunity and quality of life for people aged 50 and over. With a wide range of services and activities, our offer includes the following:
- Activities and services – over 20 activities and groups, holidays and daytrips.
- A shop front open Mondays to Fridays 9.30am to 4pm
- Membership services – for individuals and groups including our One in 5 bi-monthly newsletter
Our programmes are as set out below:
- An Information, Advice and Guidance service programme
- A Health and Wellbeing programme
- A Getting and Staying Online programme
- A Voice for older people through Campaigning and Consultation
- A Reaching Out Programme – reaching out to the wider community in local centres